Monday, February 20, 2006

Lesbians

Why do guys always, at some point, have to bring up the idea of a threesome?

That is so uncool.

If the girl is really into you, she doesn't want to share. And if she ends up playing the supporting role, while the other girl stars, you better watch out. Because someone in a threesome always has to play the supporting role, like that's fun.

And guys, if it's not cool for you to do a threesome with another guy and a girl, then why do you think it would be cool for a girl to do it with another girl and a guy?

Haven't you ever seen the movie "Threesome" or "Chasing Amy?" It will just make the relationship awkward.

A threesome is a fantasy. And that's the way it should stay - a fantasy.

Plus, where are you going to get the second girl from? I mean, really. You? You had enough trouble getting the girl you have to sleep with you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've only had one time where something like this was suggested by someone I was dating (yes, by her). She wanted to have her girlfriend/roomie join in the "festivites". Unfortuantely her friend wasn't very attractive and I'm not sure I wanted to share anyways. Her friend was a strict lesbian who was totally jealous about us dating. I don't want to compete with someone else.

Anonymous said...

hi TDL! I blogged about this a little while ago, so here's some insight into why from our perspective. :)

Threesomes

Anonymous said...

pghcitiboy,

So did your ex finally come out as a Lesbian.. ala Ross and his ex wife on friends?

The Mad Dater,
"Because there's a Bastard in all of us"

Anonymous said...

MD: No actually she didn't. Last I heard she dumped the lesbian friend and was shacked up with some guy in Jersey. I don't think I've turned any women into lesbians...yet!

Anonymous said...

Well thanks guys for your thoughts on the topic.

pgh, had the roommate been attractive would you have done it?

single guy, you're right. It would probably be intimidating, not just for the guy, but for everyone involved. And it would take a lot of alcohol to do it.

Jim, you're right too. It doesn't work when you are in a relationship. It would or could get awkward.

Anonymous said...

No I *still* would not have done it. I'm not that kinky. I believe a relationship should be something special between two people.

Anonymous said...

pgh,

Yeah, I think it would be awkward and weird. Plus there is that whole sharing thing.