Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tired Excuse

I am not a fan of people who cancel plans under the "I'm too tired" excuse.

Unless you're getting in on an all-night flight from London or you just ran a marathon, how tired could you possibly be?

To me, the "I'm too tired" excuse is basically someone trying to politely say: "I don't want to go for no good reason at all, other than I lack the enthusiasm to be at said activity." Or rather, they are saying: "I'd rather be doing anything else right now than hang out with you."

The "I'm too tired" exuse is a bit rude, I think.

4 comments:

Rhett Soveran said...

I agree with you and I think that if you are...

...I'm actually feeling a bit too tired to keep commenting. I... ah... need a nap.

Brenda Schmidt said...

Yep, I agree. Too tired. Too busy. Bah!

Tracy Hamon said...

See--I would've answered this post right away, but I was too tired...

Kelly said...

Rhett and Tracy, you're all just a bunch of comedians, aren't you? Too tired? "Bah," as Brenda would say.