Wednesday, May 09, 2007

An awkward moment.

I was in the bathroom today (what are the odds?) when the woman in the stall next to me had her cellphone go off.

To my surprise, she answered it. From what I could gather, it was a business call from her boss.

The bathroom had one of those automatic flush toilets, so I was like should I get up and reveal to her boss her location? Would that be considered poor bathroom/cellphone etiquette?

But when she started going through her agenda and scheduling meetings, I was like, I can't sit here forever. So I got up, let the toilet flush and blew her cover.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is unreal. Who the heck answers telephone calls on the can? Especially ones from their boss?

Brenda Schmidt said...

Ha! This is why I visit your blog.

Kelly said...

Ky, I know. I couldn't believe my ears.

And Brenda, I'm glad you enjoy my awkward sufferings. I'll try to find some more awkward moments to report on.