Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Life is funny.

It's interesting where life takes us. What we never thought would happen to us in a million years sometimes randomly happens.

Like last year, I watched a few shows referring to the Napa Valley--Sideways and Sex and the City. Then, one day, I accidentally ended up there on an unplanned trip. (It's a long and uninteresting story).

Or I recently started watching The Amazing Race and then one day I inadvertently meet the show's host. (It's a long and uninteresting story).

Of course, there are bad things that you never thought would happen to you in a million years too, like when I did some damage to my car by hitting a water-filled pot hole. (It's a long and uninteresting story).

Life is funny.

2 comments:

Rhett Soveran said...

The uninteresting stories are what would make it funny...

Kelly said...

No, not really, they were all sort of work related, directly and indirectly. And we all know work is boring.