Wednesday, March 01, 2006

An Empty Menu

I recently went to a restaurant with no chicken. They were all out. No chicken breasts, no chicken fingers. Could it get any weirder?

You think that the manager would notice they were running low and send someone to the store for an emergency pick up. But no.

When we asked if they had milkshakes. The response was: "Well we have milk and we have chocolate ice cream. So, yeah, I guess I could make one."

That is when we should have put the tip on the table and started deducting 50 cents every time the waitress said something else stupid.

Let's just say there wouldn't have been much of a tip left.

5 comments:

LynnieC said...

At least the waitress didn't sing to us, so what was a bonus.

Kelly said...

Yes, I hate those singing ones.

And I've had a lot of those lately.

Anonymous said...

Chicken is overrated anyways.

Kelly said...

Not to me. It's not.

Kelly said...

I know exactly pgh.

But believe it or not going back is a possibility for some that I was with.

They really liked the fries and for some that is the only thing that can make or break a restauraunt. Chicken or not.

Yes, I know that's bizarre.