Wednesday, November 09, 2005

More time please!!

Do you ever feel like you've bit off more than you can chew?

I have so many things I would like to do and have to do, but there is only so much time in a day. So I never get everything done. I'm tempted to cut back on sleeping, just so I can have more hours in the day.

Unfortunately, I like sleeping way too much.

Work eats up a lot of time. I don't mind working. But it would be nice if there were 12 hours left in the day after work, which would allow me to pursue my other interests, and then also have another 8 hours left for sleeping.

There just isn't enough time in the day. I need, at least 28 hours in a day, if not more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I wish that time could be budgeted like money, but not at a fixed-rate of twenty-four hours per day. If I need 4 hours to do banking, then I could get those extra four hours. If I require 10 hours tomorrow to slack-off, then I could get those too.
However, at no point would it be allowed to work for more then 8 hours in one day.
Signed - You know who.