Monday, January 29, 2007

Shut-up and bring me my food!

I hate creepy middle-aged men who obnoxiously flirt with young waitresses like they have a chance.

Today, this loud-mouthed jerk, who was sitting between the kitchen and my table, kept trying to chat up the waitress while she was en route with my water, then my food and later the bill.

The guy probably delayed my meal by 30 minutes by grabbing the waitress and asking her a stupid 20 questions while she was trying to bring out my food. Questions like if she'd ever been to Mexico before. He had been.

I was ready to get up and punch the guy out for her, so I could get my food and eat it in peace.

4 comments:

Rhett Soveran said...

Was she hot? I like those hot ones.

Kelly said...

Rhett,

You're a married man. I think you're only allowed to look at your feet now when out.

Anonymous said...

Were you irate that he wasn't over talking to you, instead? Tuff beans, sister.

Kelly said...

Ha. Yeah right. That's such a male thing to say.

I'm not that into over 40 puds with idiotic verbal diarrhea.