Sunday, April 16, 2006

Spring can really hang you up the most...

Spring snuck up on me this year.

It feels like it should still be winter. I was wearing my heavy winter coat a few days into April when my co-workers pointed out that it was no longer winter. It was going up to 20 degrees Celsius (69 degrees Fahrenheit). And I was like "Oh. Really?"

Somehow, I was still living in March. I'm amazed it's warm out.

I've been in the cold for so long, I'm having a tough time adapting. And that's weird, because it was a fairly mild winter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you also rocking the long underwear to work, too?

Anonymous said...

You could just move back to the Yukon and then be cold all year. Or at least now.

Anonymous said...

We skipped spring and went straight to summer. A mild winter with below freezing only happening a handful of times. It's now hitting the 80's - 90's F. I'd love to have some winter right about now. That "I wanna move to Minnesota feeling is back." Get the idea I don't like summer? LOL.. Heat=yuck.

-n

Kelly said...

anonymous and anonymous... no and no.

nikkirae, I'm not a fan of hot weather either, but I don't like it when it's freezing cold either. I can't win.