Monday, April 10, 2006

All blogged out...

Blogs are a lot of work, especially when you start getting regular readers that you have to entertain.

Regular readers can't possibly know when you're busy, when you're in a rut or when you've just plain old fallen off the band wagon, even if only for a week or two.

But a blogger should persevere and keep going, even when it gets tough. Because there is nothing worse than seeing a blogger commit blog suicide - deleting thier blog all together.

You gotta keep on blogging in the free world.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I've been having trouble keeping up with my blog lately. Too much has been going on lately... but I'm going to try to write more.

Anonymous said...

I'm wanna of those who committed Blogicide a few years ago. But I'm happy to say I'm back. Hopefully I won't let my new readers down. Cheers to you for sticking with it!

-n

Kelly said...

Good luck to you. Me, I'm still struggling to get back into the regular blogging.