Friday, October 21, 2005

A denser matter...

I've been studying the martial arts for a few years now. And I have made an observation: one per cent of the population is made of a dense, but soft, foam. It's true!

It's pretty easy to block Average Joe's punch. You can just knock it out of the way.

But when you run into these dense foam opponents, it doesn't matter how good your technique is, you're block is going to sink into the foam until it hits an immovable brick bone wall.

I once saw two experienced large black belts try to move a foam-made white belt. Both black belts pushed on the white belt with powerful side-thrust kicks, but the foam man wouldn't budge.

It sounds crazy, but it's true. There are people out there that are made of matter so dense you just can't move them.

1 comment:

starbender said...

I hope I'm one of them! :)